These low cost strategies to make your Raleigh Area home more appealing are sure to have your potential buyers saying WOW! Plus these tips are quick and easy. (We like to highlight valuable information contained within our website to help prepare Sellers for this Spring market!)
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes – especially the ones that block your windows and diminish sunlight.
2. Purchase a new doormat.
3. Add a bright pot of flowers on your front porch.
4. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Power-wash your driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior siding of your home.
6. Edge the grass around walks and trees plus add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
7. Purchase a new mailbox.
8. Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety (yes, buyers drive by your home at night too) and to add dramatic effect.
9. Clean your gutters.
10. Place a seasonal wreath on your front door.
We’ll highlight some interior tips next week!